Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ten Years Together


10 years ago




It has been ten years since Tabatha and I started our relationship together (Yes, this is John writing this). If you listen to Tabatha tell the story of how we got together I sound like a stalker. But I knew there was just something about her that I wanted to know more about. I finally figured out what it was. My wife is the most compassionate, kindest person I have ever met. She, in her love for me, has shown me what it means to love unconditionally. She has given me the two most beautiful children in the world and future full of hope when I thought there was nothing worth living for. When my parents died, she showed me that I still had a family. When I made mistakes, she never wavered in her affection.

On this Valentines Day, I publicly acknowledge my love and appreciation for you. May we have many more happy years together!

(This is my first post on this blog. I wonder how long it will be until she reads it.)

3 comments:

Micah Preston said...

awww John. How romantic! Good for you. yes, we'll have to see how long it is before she walks down the stairs eh? We miss hanging out with you guys! Steven needs to call you back. He said you called and said "Hey Steven it's John" and then got distracted and hung up? hehe Life with kids! They keep us on our toes!!

kjx said...

hi i hope you have a wonderful anniversery

kjx said...

forgot to say it was lexi