Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mommy' Birthday, Nov. 21st


Balloons and flowers from the kids in my class.



Flowers from my friends.



Flowers from my sister Annette.


Flowers from John.



Eating birthday cake. Yummy!!


So, I had my birthday last Friday, the 21st. I had a very nice day. The parents in my class brought lots of goodies to eat, homemade cards, balloons, and flowers. My friends also made the day special with some cool gifts, flowers, and Thai food for lunch (my fav.)
John got me some roses and chocolates and a gingerbread house kit. (The kids and I wanted to make one.)My mom baked a chocolate and strawberry gluten free cake. We were going to go out for dinner and a movie, but unfortunately things turned sour that evening. My wisdom tooth started hurting so bad that I was on the verge of tears. My mom took me to a dentist and they gave me some pain meds and scheduled me to have it pulled on the 25th. Apparently it was severely impacted. The pain meds kicked in and I was feeling pretty good. John and I decided to go see a late showing of the new Bond movie, all I needed to do was get Addie in bed. Well......as I was getting her ready she puked all over me. Needless to say we didn't see the movie. The rest of the night was dealt dealing with a sick baby. But that is life and part of the sacrifice we make when we become parents. I did have a nice day and so grateful for the wonderful friends and family who helped make my birthday special.

1 comment:

Micah Preston said...

Your birthday!! oh dear! How sad all the events that took place but glad you got tons of flowers and love!
So did you get your wisdom teeth out? how'd it go?