Sunday, June 3, 2007

Getting ready for the move

I decided to start this blog so that we can keep all of our friends informed on our progress. As many already know, we are moving to the Paulding County area of Georgia in July. John has accepted a position as the pastor of the Metro Atlanta SDB Church in Hiram.
I have already found a job in Acworth teaching, but John is still looking to transfer his job from Sears. We are currently looking for a place to live. There are alot of options in the area and we are sure we will find somehting suitable.
As for packing, I have gotten a little done. I need of boxes and time really. The school year ends this week and then summer starts, so I will have more time after this week. (I have already mentally checked out of my current job.) It looks like I will be leaving Colorado on July 21 or 22 to head to GA. My new job starts on Aug. 1. John will be at conference in Portland and will meet us in GA when he is done. Yeah, once again he gets out of moving. I think the universe knows he isn't any good at it.
So, that is where we stand at the moment. Please keep us in your prayers as we get ready to move to a new life.

No comments: