Monday, September 17, 2007

Boy?? Girl??


I had my ultrasound today. The baby is good and healthy and has a good strong heart beat. They estimate the baby to be about 1 lb 1 oz. Right where it should be. However, my darling bundle of joy was just that, a bundle. The baby was curled up in a ball and wouldn't let anyone see if they were a boy or a girl. Plus they couldn't get a good look at fingers and toes. We did see and measure 1 leg. The baby had their legs tightly crossed and wouldn't move. They are going to need to do another ultrasound, but I don't know when. They are suppose to call me and let me know. As you can guess, I am very bummed. I was really looking forward to today and finding out what we were having. I am grateful that the baby is healthy and doing well. That is truly what is important.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yeah for a healthy & shy baby! Kiki misses you and wanted to say Hi!