Sunday, December 16, 2007

Our Baby Girl



I had another ultrasound on November 28th. The baby is good and growing like normal. Although, I guess she has pretty long legs for a baby. That's what the technician said. We did find out that she is definitely a girl. This time it was pretty clear on the screen. Our scanner is still not cooperating, so I took a picture of the picture they gave us. It is a close-up of her face. She has her hands balled up in fists right beside her cheeks. Some people have said it looks like the cover for the Mummy movie. I have the picture hanging on our fridge. We love looking at her face everyday and can't wait till she's actually here for us to hold and kiss. Although I am sure after a few sleepless nights we will wish she was still incubating inside. :)

No comments: