Monday, January 28, 2008

2 week check-up





This is me in one of the many outfits I got from my soon to be friends Cate and Eve Camenga. They are 6 months older than me, but my Mommy and Daddy say we'll all be good friends since Daddy and Mommy are good friends with their mommy and daddy. I guess there's also a boy named Jonah, but Daddy says I am only suppose to love him and I think that Daddy guy is pretty smart, so I guess I have to listen, for now. ;)







Addison had her 2 week check-up today. She now weighs 7lbs. 9oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. I think that is funny because that is exactly how big Xavier was when he was born. It just took her 2 weeks to catch up. She is doing great and they are very impressed with her weight gain. I said all she wants to do is nurse and sleep, and of course poop her diapers. The doctor was also impressed at how well she rolls over. She kept rolling away from him and he kept telling her you aren't suppose to be doing that yet, so she would roll some more. He said if she keeps this up, she might be rolling over by 2 months maybe even 1 month. We'll have to see.

1 comment:

Micah Preston said...

SO CUTE! The Camenga's have time to send gifts? awesome! The dress looks so perfect one her. She looks so grown up for 2 weeks.