Saturday, March 1, 2008

Playing Dress-up


Mommy got this from Target for $2. She really likes putting me in it to sleep. Although it is too small for me now.


This is me at 2 weeks old in an outfit from Mommy's friend Alicia. It's one of the few newborn outfits I can still get into. It's very comfy and Mommy likes the ruffled sleeves on the end.


One of the very few dresses Mommy actually bought me. It was a deal at Target for $6. I wore it to church and a Valentine's Day party.


This is another outfit from Mommy's friend Alicia. Lots of people think I am super stylish in this one. the shirt says "Princess" and that's what I am.



This is actually a Ralph Lauren dress we are borrowing from Mommy's friend Katie.





Now she's dressing up me and my brother. Although I have to say we look good. :)






One of the greatest things about a new baby is all the cute clothes you get and buy. When Xavier was a baby, it was hard to find really cute and stylish outfits for boys, but I managed to find some here and there. So, of course I dressed him up as much as could. Now I have a baby girl and there are tons of clothes to dress her up in. Actually, I haven't really had to buy her anything thanks to hand me downs and good friends and family. So, here are a few pictures of Addison all dolled up in some of her fancy and stylish clothes, so far. Trust me, there will be more coming soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tabatha you have a beautiful family and you are a wonderful mother. I am so happy to see you guys thriving out there!