Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Not much to post today. John and I went to a New Year's party at one of John's friends. There weren't many photo opps, but I did get some video of my hubby dancing. Quite humorous. We had a nice time and I got to meet some cool people.
The kids stayed home with Grandma and Xavier stayed up to watch the ball drop in Times Square and the peach drop here in Atlanta. And of course no one got to sleep in. I don't understand how little kids, well maybe just mine, can go to bed way late, but still wake up at the same time everyday. WHY???????
Anyway, we don't have much planned today, maybe a nap in a few hours, taking down all the Christmas stuff, some laundry, and then maybe a short trip to the store. I have lots to get done before I am back to work.

Here are a few pictures of the kids and John from the past week.











No comments: