Friday, January 2, 2009

IKEA



The Pethtel crew, minus John, headed over to the IKEA store today. Grandma has been a few times and loves it there. So, she drug me out on a cold rainy day. It was definitely an experience. They have a lot of cool stuff for pretty good prices. I found a bed I want for Xavier and some dressers for John and I. Now, I just need the money. I did buy some child sized stainless steel silverware for 4.99, 16 pieces, and a indoor swing for Xavier. Yes, I said indoor swing. You hang it from the ceiling. It was 14.99 and so cool. I will take pictures after we get it installed. If you have an IKEA near you, you should go. They have so much cool stuff and especially if you live in a small space, they have lots of storage ideas. Maybe I like the place so much because it's Swedish like me. ;) LOL!





Just a random picture of Addison at IKEA, but I love the look on her face.





Xavier got dropped off at Smaland for the first 40 minutes while we looked around. He had a good time.



It's never to early to start teaching them math. :)




Addison was playing with trains, too.



And they have trains. Of course my son had to play with the trains.




You can even have a meal at the IKEA store. They have good food for pretty cheap too. Downstairs there are hot dogs for .50 a piece. Xavier got mac and cheese for .99. Addison and I shared a meal, turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, corn bread, and a salad for 6.99. And it was tasty too. :)




Xavier trying out the bed I want to get him.



This is the bed I want to get Xavier. It's a good price and we already have 1 mattress. (Got to convince Daddy now.)

No comments: